Top 10 Stocks by Dividend Growth
Over the last five years, these 10 companies had the highest dividend growth rates. The dividend growth rate is the annualized percentage rate of growth that a particular stock's dividend undergoes over a period of time.
- Middlefield Can-Global REIT Income Fund (TSX:RCO.UN): +64.38%
- E-L Financial Corporation Limited (TSX:ELF): +58.49%
- Clearwater Seafoods Incorporated (TSX:CLR): +51.57%
- Magellan Aero (TSX:MAL): +42.70%
- Quebecor Inc Cl.B Sv (TSX:QBR.B): +30.95%
- Wall Financial (TSX:WFC): +27.23%
- Maple Leaf Foods (TSX:MFI): +26.58%
- Transalta Renewables Inc. (TSX:RNW): +25.89%
- CCL Industries Inc. (Unlimited Class A Voting Shares) (TSX:CCL.A): +25.78%
- Canadian General Investments Limited (TSX:CGI): +23.93%
For questions about this article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 TSX Inc. All rights reserved. Do not copy, distribute, sell or modify this article without TSX Inc.'s prior written consent. This article is provided for information purposes only, is not intended to provide any type of advice. This article is not an endorsement or recommendation of any securities or industry referenced herein. Views, comments or opinions expressed in this article are those of their respective contributors only, and are not necessarily endorsed by TMX Group Limited, any of its affiliates or their respective management or employees.Back to Features