Top 10 Stocks by Price Performance
As of Monday, November 11th, 2019
Over the last year, these 10 stocks have had the highest percentage increase in price. The list below ranks companies by 52-week share price increase (%).
- Profound Medical Corp. (TSX:PRN): +1,843.55%
- AMEX Exploration Inc. (TSXV:AMX): +1,414.29%
- Troilus Gold Corp. (TSX:TLG): +1,260.00%
- Allied Hotel Properties Inc. (TSXV:AHP): +1,020.00%
- Ojo Electric Corp. (TSXV:OJO): +477.78%
- Sirona Biochem Corp. (TSXV:SBM): +412.50%
- Golden Dawn Minerals Inc. (TSXV:GOM): +300.00%
- Blackrock Gold Corp. (TSXV:BRC): +286.67%
- Apex Resources Inc. (TSXV:APX): +283.33%
- Commerce Resources Corp. (TSXV:CCE): +283.33%
For questions about this article, please email email@example.com.
© 2019 TSX Inc. All rights reserved. Do not copy, distribute, sell or modify this article without TSX Inc.'s prior written consent. This article is provided for information purposes only, is not intended to provide any type of advice. This article is not an endorsement or recommendation of any securities or industry referenced herein. Views, comments or opinions expressed in this article are those of their respective contributors only, and are not necessarily endorsed by TMX Group Limited, any of its affiliates or their respective management or employees.Back to Features